The CCIB seminar series offers interesting presentations related to research in computational and integrative biology. The presentations reflect the types of collaborative research being done at the center and provide an opportunity to come together as a community for informal discussions and conversation.
Unless noted, all seminars take place during the free period (12:20-1:20 pm) in the Science Building Lecture Hall. Coffee and snacks are provided.
Fall 2016 Seminars
- October 25, 201: Dr. Tony Hu, Drexel University
- November 1, 2016: Sun YuYang, Temple University
- November 8, 2016: Cristiano Dias, NJIT
- November 15: Neal Zondolo, Delaware
- November 29: Ruchi Lohia & Sruthi Murlidaran, CCIB Students
- December 6, 2016: Linlin Zhao & Sung Won Oh, CCIB Students
- December 13, 2016: Murat Guvendiren, NJIT
CCIB Seminar Evaluation Form
If you are a registered student for CCIB Seminar, you will need to complete a seminar evaluation form during each seminar. You shall obtain an evaluation form at the beginning of each seminar. They must be turned into Science Building, Room 108.