The CCIB seminar series offers interesting presentations related to research in computational and integrative biology. The presentations reflect the types of collaborative research being done at the center and provide an opportunity to come together as a community for informal discussions and conversation.
Unless noted, all seminars take place during the free period (12:20pm – 1:20pm) in the Science Building Lecture Hall.
Coffee and snacks are provided.
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Dr. Curt Breneman; Dean
School of Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
TITLE: A Fast Tour of Predictive Cheminformatics: From Drug Discovery to Materials Informatics
Spring 2015 Seminar Speakers
- 03/10 Dr. Curt Brenerman, Professor and Department Head, department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- 03/17 No Seminar – Spring Recess
- 03/24 Sruthi Murlidaran, CCIB PhD Student
- 03/31 Nastassia Pouradier Duteil, CCIB PhD Student
- 04/07 Marlene Kim, CCIB PhD Student
- 04/14 open –SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- 04/21 open –SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- 04/28 Dr. Lan Yang, Professor, The Preston M. Green Department of Electrical & Systems Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis
Visit http://ccib.camden.rutgers.edu/seminars/past-seminars/ for a list of all past CCIB seminars.